There are many emotional aspects when dealing with an STD: fear, anger, denal, embarrassment- the list goes on and on…
It is well known that this kind of infliction can cause serious issues with your relationships and or prevent you from having sex. My goal as your Medical Doctor is to treat your HPV as quickly and discretely as possible. With over 25 years treating male HPV, I know I am the best!
Your first priority is to seek proper and complete treatment! I can’t tell you how many times I have had finger pointing session in my examination room by angry spouses fiancees and girlfriends. Be rest assured when working with me, your treatment is 100% private. Your medical records are also 100% private and will never EVER be shared with anyone.
But reality dictates that because HPV can cause cancer — everyone that the infected person is with sexually, must be adequately evaluated, managed , and treated so that there is no re-infection and no back and forth transmission of the virus.. I know it is difficult, but honesty is the best policy here- especially when there is a risk of cancer.
DANGER: get proper and Correct Treatment
Secondly and most importantly I would like to share with you exactly what ** not to do ** in terms of treating your HPV infection. After 25 years I think I would be able to write a very very long book on various AMATEUR treatments that absolutely do not work or are not good management protocols for this disorder.
Please do not EVER EVER attempt a home remedy or purchase a treatment over the internet. Things like apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, Force of nature, Dr Scholls wart treatment both patch and freezing modality are not going to work ever !
In addition because these techniques do not allow for your warts to be analyzed under a microscope by a pathologist, you are risking treating a cancerous strain of HPV and spreading the cancer. Based on data from 2006 to 2010, about 33,200 HPV-associated cancers occur in the United States each year: about 20,600 among females, and about 12,600 among males. Which brings up the most important point of this whole discussion: various medical professionals with absolutely no formal medical training in Dermatology and Venereal diseases use techniques like Liquid Nitrogen, and Laser modalities in attempt to cure your warts. These are just as dangerous as home remedies because by definition there is no specimen generated to be sent to a specialty lab and check for cancer.These techniques are used by Free Clinics and Planned Parenthood and HMO’s because they are readily available and they are cheap!
Contact me Right Now!
Saving money is not wise when it comes to your genitals and when there is a risk of cancer on your genitals– It is just not a good idea!! No matter who treats you ,no matter where you are treated- you must insist that your GENITAL WART specimens when removed by a doctor are sent to a trustworthy pathology lab for analysis under a microscope..I cannot emphasize that enough. If there is only one thing that you learn from me by reading this- it should be that you must have your tissue specimens looked at after they are removed. In my 25 years of doing this i have had at least ten cases of cancer of the penis that was detected by my experts in the pathology lab at UCLA. and hence my patients were able to keep their penises attached to their bodies!! IF you need to read this again– to let it sink in – please do– DR LAUBER
Successful Rate From Free Clinics
Successful Rate of My Competitors
MY Successful Treatments
Just by tracking the success rates and referrals
I know I am the BEST!
Interesting Genital wart Facts
2) About 2 out of 3 people will get genital warts after having any kind of genital contact with someone infected
3) You don’t have to actually have sex to get genital warts
4) Condoms don’t fully protect against HPV infection
5) 8 out of 10 women will get HPV in their lifetime
6) in a Study of female college students, 60% of them were found to be infected with HPV by the end of 3 years
7) there will be 6.2 million new cases of HPV in the US this year alone
8) About 30 types of HPV affect the genital area
9) There are about 1 million new cases of genital warts each year in the United States
10) There are over 20 million American with HPV
11) Genital warts are one of the most common STDs around and are transmitted via the human papillomavirus (HPV).
12) Genital warts can be too small to be seen by the naked eye and should be diagnosed by a doctor
13) Genital Warts can appear on the penis, the scrotum, urethra, around the anus and the area between the penis and anus, along with on the thighs
14) Genital warts also can develop in your mouth or throat if you have oral sex with an infected person
15) Male genital warts should never be neglected, and wished that they will go away soon on their own because they can get worse