Juvederm is a family of injectable hyaluronic acid dermal fillers used to provide 9 months to one year of correction for moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth).
- Juvederm (often misspelled Juvaderm) was approved in 2006 by the US FDA for the treatment of mild to moderate facial creases. Juvederm injections are commonly used to smooth out face wrinkles, plump lips, and treat acne scars. It can also reduce lines on the forehead and brow, plump eyebrows, fill in under-eye hollows, enhance cheek volume and jawline, soften scars, and reduce wrinkles on hands.
- Juvederm is offered in different formulations, including Ultra and Ultra Plus. Juvederm Ultra is Allergan’s version of a highly linked hyaluronic acid (HA) filler that competes with Restylane; it is most frequently used to fill superficial lines and can last 8-12 months.
- Typical Results After Juvederm Treatments and Costs:
- For example, filling out the nasolabial folds (the lines from the nose to the mouth) will take one or two syringes usually. One syringe will cost $600. Perlane and Juvederm Ultra Plus (the thicker versions) generally cost about $750 per syringe.
- Call Me Today To arrange your next treatment.